|Price Inclusive of Tax | See Shipping Options in Cart | 30-Day Return Policy|
|Payment Methods Accepted:|
Our Suspended Scaffolding Training Kit is a convenient and cost-effective training solution, perfect for in-house safety coordinators. This “Train-the-trainer” style kit is flexible for individual training sessions via computer, group sessions in a classroom setting, or out on the jobsite.
- Software-based training program
- Instructor course materials
- Student course materials
- Program outline and instructions
- Quizzes and evaluations
- Training logs and sign-in forms
- Certificates and wallet cards
Why Choose DIY Training Kits?
|Meets OSHA safety training requirements & CDC guidelines|
|Train employees in just 1 hour|
|Train any number of employees as often as you need|
|All course materials are easily reproduced|
|Convenient and cost effective|
Every year, more than 50 workers are killed and 4,500 are injured in scaffold-related accidents. Of these accidents, suspension ropes breaking caused 20% which is why having OSHA safety training is important.
Suspended Scaffolding OSHA requirements
To protect workers who use or work around scaffolding, OSHA has implemented scaffolding regulations (29 CFR 1926.451 – 454) that specify the requirements for using scaffolds, training and more.
Meeting these regulations can be demanding, requiring you to either spend time and resources developing a training program yourself, or outsourcing the training to expensive safety consultants. There is an alternative.
A better solution
Happily, there’s an easier way to meet your suspended scaffold training needs. Here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” training program that is both simple to administer and will meet all your OSHA requirements.
Our Suspended Scaffold training kit is a simple three-step solution that brings all your employees into compliance.
1. Classroom/online training – The first step of our Suspended Scaffold training program gives you two training options:
- A computer based training program that allows employees to navigate an electronic training program at their own pace, and then take an on-line test.
- Instructor presentations and printable student materials that your trainer can use to deliver group classroom training, or when computer isn’t feasible.
2. Field training – The second step of training is in the field. During this part of the training, your appointed trainer demonstrates to the students how to apply the information they learned in the classroom session in the workplace.
3. Evaluation – The third step to the training session is evaluation. Through this step, the trainer either evaluates the trainees understanding of the information and procedures, and then signs off on certification, or retouches on topics that need more work.
Suspended scaffolding training kit contents
Here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” Suspended Scaffold safety training program that is both simple to administer and fulfills all your OSHA requirements. This innovative kit features an Interactive Training Program, Student’s Handbook, Instructor’s Handbook, OSHA Regulations, Student Tests, Training Logs, Certificates, Wallet Cards and More.
To help you understand scaffolding regulations and keep your employees safe on the jobsite when using suspended scaffolding, we created this training program.
Topics covered include:
|General Scaffold Awareness|
|Types of Suspended Scaffolds|
|Criteria for Suspended Scaffolds|
|Falling Object Protection|
|And much more|
All certification through our Suspended Scaffold safety training program meets or exceeds OSHA requirements. By providing your company with all the necessary material, your designated trainer will be able to deliver the required training quickly, easily, and consistently.
If you have any questions about OSHA required training, or are ready to order your Suspended Scaffold training program, give us a call at 1-888-840-9276.