Right of Inspection:
Buyer shall inspect all products at time of delivery and notify Safety Services Company of any discrepancies immediately. Any claims for damaged order or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package. Failure to provide this proper and timely notification will result in forfeiture of any claim. You have 30 days from your invoice date to initiate a return.
Invoices unpaid after their due date will be assessed a late fee of 1.5% per month of the total outstanding amount.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) to be processed. Please call 866-204-4786 to obtain your number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
You have 30 days from your Invoice date to initiate a return. Should you wish to return a product, please follow the steps below:
Call one of our Return Specialists at 866-204-4786; Monday-Friday: 6 a.m. -4 p.m. (Arizona Time). Please provide your Customer ID, your Invoice No. (found in the top right corner of your invoice), and the reason for the return.
The Return Specialist will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and an address for the return.
All eligible products (exclusions apply) can be sent to Safety Services Distribution, Attn: Returns, using the address provided to you by the Return Specialist. Clearly write the RMA number on the outside of your package, preferably in the lower-hand corner of both the top and bottom of the box. Returned products must contain all original documents and materials.
Ship your return through Registered Mail using a tracking number to ensure we receive the product. We are not responsible for lost return shipments.
After we have received and approved your return, you will be credited the refund on the credit card or method of payment used to purchase the order.
Processing of returns may take up to 30 days. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Reimbursement will be made for the value of the original product order less a 12% restocking fee.
All returned products are protected by provisions set forth in the Copyright law. This material may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or broadcast without written permission of Safety Services Company. Alteration or removal of any trademark, copyright, or other notice from this product is prohibited. All violators will be subject to criminal/civil litigation.
- All merchandise must be in like-new condition and is subject to a restock fee. Safety Services Company reserves the right to refuse any items damaged by customer.
- Any technology products purchased with a tamper-proof seal cannot be returned if the tamper-proof seal is broken.
- Due to customization of our safety manuals, these items are excluded from our return policy.
- Digital products are not eligible for return or refund after digital delivery has been completed, as defined by Safety Services Company, regardless of digital delivery method or confirmation of receipt.
- No refunds will be processed for any subscription products including safety meetings, labor law posters, manual maintenance service, LMS, prequalification maintenance, etc.