|Price Inclusive of Tax | See Shipping Options in Cart | 30-Day Return Policy|
|Payment Methods Accepted:|
Our Respiratory Safety Training Kit is a convenient and cost-effective training solution, perfect for in-house safety coordinators. This “Train-the-trainer” style kit is flexible for individual training sessions via computer, group sessions in a classroom setting, or out on the jobsite.
- Software-based training program
- Instructor course materials
- Student course materials
- Program outline and instructions
- Quizzes and evaluations
- Training logs and sign-in forms
- Certificates and wallet cards
Why Choose DIY Training Kits?
|Meets OSHA safety training requirements & CDC guidelines|
|Train employees in just 1 hour|
|Train any number of employees as often as you need|
|All course materials are easily reproduced|
|Convenient and cost effective|
Exposure to airborne hazardous materials at work is always dangerous. Employers are responsible for informing workers of these hazards, taking actions to minimize them, and providing them with the necessary personal protective equipment safety meeting topics (PPE) to keep them safe.
When employees are exposed to dust, chemicals, or other contaminants, that can’t be otherwise controlled, they will need to wear some level of respiratory protection. The level of protection required depends on three factors, the type of material workers are exposed to, the level of the exposure, and the frequency or duration of the exposure.
Respiratory Safety OSHA Regulations
The protection of workers from injury and illness caused by breathing hazardous dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays, or vapors is mandated by OSHA respiratory regulations (CFR 1910.134 and CFR 1926.103). These regulations require companies to provide respirators and training to employees who are exposed to airborne hazards that exceed the established Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL).
The regulations also require employers to have a written respiratory program that includes site-specific hazards, procedures for respiratory testing and fitting, as well as the types of protection available.
Complying with these regulations creates some serious concerns for companies; either invest the time and resources to research, develop, and deliver a Respiratory training program internally, or to hire a consultant to provide it for you.
There is however, another option that allows you to provide the training quickly and easily.
A Superior Solution
We here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” Respiratory training program that is both simple to administer and fulfills all your OSHA requirements. This innovative kit features an Interactive Training Program, Student’s Handbook, Instructors Handbook, Student Tests, Training Logs, Certificates, Wallet Cards and More.
Our Respiratory training kit is a simple three-step solution that protects your employees and keeps your company in compliance.
1. Classroom/online training – The first step of our Respiratory training program gives you two training options
- A computer based training program that allows employees to navigate an electronic training program at their own pace, and then take an on-line test.
- Instructor presentations and printable student materials that your trainer can use to deliver group classroom training, or when computer isn’t feasible.
2. Field training – The second step of training is in the field. During this part of the training, your appointed trainer demonstrates to the students the proper care and use of the respirators they may be required to wear, and how to protect themselves in the workplace.
3. Evaluation – The third step to the training session is evaluation. Through this step, the trainer either evaluates the trainees understanding of the information and procedures, and then signs off on certification, or retouches on topics that need more work.
Respirator Training Kit Contents
Our kit will allow your designated trainer to deliver the necessary training by giving them guidelines for presenting the material.
The information in this program covers the following topics:
|General respiratory protection information|
|Proper use of respirators|
|Care and maintenance of respirators|
|And much more|
The material provided in our Respirator training program meets all OSHA safety training requirements, and allows your trainer to deliver the required training quickly, easily, and consistently.
If you have any questions, or are ready to order your Respirator training program, give us a call at 1(888)461-5023.