|Price Inclusive of Tax | See Shipping Options in Cart | 30-Day Return Policy
|Payment Methods Accepted:
Our Ladder Safety Training Kit is a convenient and cost-effective training solution, perfect for in-house safety coordinators. This “Train-the-trainer” style kit is flexible for individual training sessions via computer, group sessions in a classroom setting with ladder safety training videos, or out on the jobsite.
- Software-based training program
- Instructor course materials
- Student course materials
- Program outline and instructions
- Quizzes and evaluations
- Training logs and sign-in forms
- Certificates and wallet cards
Why Choose DIY Training Kits?
|Meets OSHA ladder training requirements & CDC guidelines
|Train employees in just 1 hour
|Train any number of employees as often as you need
|All course materials are easily reproduced
|Convenient and cost effective
Ladders are valuable tools, but they present a range of hazards that workers need to understand in order to use them safely. Each year 160,000 people are injured as the result of falls from ladders due to not following safety precautions. Most injuries are minor in nature, requiring no more than a few days away from work to heal. However, for 300 workers, each year, a fall from a ladder will be the last instant of their life. Falls from ladders is the second highest cause of fall related deaths in construction which makes following OSHA safety regulations important.
Protecting workers requires that they have awareness of ladder safety in the workplace, how to select the right ladder for a job, how to store and maintain ladders, and how to recognize ladders that may be hazardous.
OSHA Ladder Safety Training
To protect workers, OSHA has established several regulations (29 CFR 1910.25-27 and 1926.1051-53, and 1060) that define ladder and specifications as well as training requirements.
Complying with these requirements can prove huge, requiring you to either create a training program of your own, or absorb the cost of finding, selecting, and contracting with a third party training provider.
A better solution
Here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” training program that is both simple to administer and will meet all your OSHA requirements.
Our OSHA Ladder Safety training kit provides a simple three-step solution that allows a knowledgeable person train all your employees and bring your company into compliance.
1. Classroom/online training – The first step of our program is an intuitive electronic training session. Through the program, employees can navigate a computer based training program at their own pace, and then take an automatically graded test. The kit also includes ladder safety training videos and printable student handouts that your instructor can use for classroom lecture presentations to groups of students.
2. Field training – The second step of training is in the field. During this portion of the session, your appointed trainer shows the trainee the workplace applications of the materials they learned in the classroom session.
3. Evaluation – The third step to the training session is evaluation. Through this step, the trainer either evaluates the trainee and signs off on certification or retouches on topics that need more work.
Ladder Safety Training Kit Contents
This innovative kit features an Interactive Training Program with ladder safety videos, Student’s Handbook, Instructor’s Handbook, Student Tests, Training Logs, Certificates, Wallet Cards and More.
Topics the program examine include:
|Select the proper ladder
|Properly use ladders
|Properly carry ladder
|Safely set up a ladder
Our OSHA Ladder safety training program allows you to ensure that your company is currently compliant, and will remain that way in the future.
Now is the time to make sure your employees and your business are protected. Effective safety training will ensure your employees are qualified and safe. All certification through the program meets OSHA requirements. If you have a question about OSHA safety training or are ready to order our Ladder Safety training kit, give us a call at 1(888)461-5023.