|Price Inclusive of Tax | See Shipping Options in Cart | 30-Day Return Policy|
|Payment Methods Accepted:|
Our Hearing Conservation Safety Training Kit is a convenient and cost-effective training solution, perfect for in-house safety coordinators. This “Train-the-trainer” style kit is flexible for individual training sessions via computer, group sessions in a classroom setting, or out on the jobsite.
- Software-based training program
- Instructor course materials
- Student course materials
- Program outline and instructions
- Quizzes and evaluations
- Training logs and sign-in forms
- Certificates and wallet cards
Why Choose DIY Training Kits?
|Meets OSHA safety training requirements & CDC guidelines|
|Train employees in just 1 hour|
|Train any number of employees as often as you need|
|All course materials are easily reproduced|
|Convenient and cost effective|
Occupational hearing loss is the most common work-related illness in the United States. Approximately 22 million U.S. workers are exposed to hazardous noise levels at work, and ten million people in the U.S. have a noise-related hearing loss. An estimated $242 million is spent annually on worker’s compensation for hearing loss disability.
Exposure to noise is considered dangerous when the level of the noise is too high, or the amount of time an employee is exposed to a noise level is too long. Either or both of these conditions can cause permanent hearing damage which is why having a safety manual is important for employees.
OSHA regulation 1910.95 requires the companies provide hearing protection to employees when the workplace noise levels exceed the Permissible Exposure Levels (PELs). In addition, the company may be required to have a written hearing conservation program that includes employee training, monitor workplace noise levels, and provide an audio-metric testing program for employees.
Providing the necessary Hearing Conservation training to employees can be time consuming and expensive. It seems that your only options are to either invest the time and resources to research, develop, and deliver a Hearing Conservation training program internally, or to hire a consultant to provide it for you.
There is however, another option that allows you to provide the training quickly and easily.
A better solution
Here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” Hearing Conservation training program that is both simple to administer and fulfills all your OSHA requirements. This innovative kit features an Interactive Training Program, Student’s Handbook, Instructors Handbook, Student Tests, Training Logs, Certificates, Wallet Cards and More.
Our Hearing Conservation training kit is a simple three-step solution that brings all your employees into compliance.
1. Classroom/online training – The first step of our Hearing Conservation training program gives you two training options
- A computer based training program that allows employees to navigate an electronic training program at their own pace, and then take an on-line test.
- Instructor presentations and printable student materials that your trainer can use to deliver group classroom training, or when computer isn’t feasible.
2. Field training – The second step of training is in the field. During this part of the training, your appointed trainer demonstrates to the students the proper care and use of the hearing protection they may be required to wear, and how to protect themselves in the workplace.
3. Evaluation – The third step to the training session is evaluation. Through this step, the trainer either evaluates the trainees understanding of the information and procedures, and then signs off on certification, or retouches on topics that need more work.
Conservation Training Kit Contents
Our kit is designed to help your designated trainer by giving them information on the reasons for training, what makes up an effective training program and guidelines for presenting the material.
The training contains the following topics about noise in the workplace:
|Basics of noise in the workplace|
|Noise Control Methods|
|The purpose, advantages, and disadvantages of various types of hearing protectors;|
|The selection, fit, and care of protectors;|
|Purpose and procedures of audio-metric testing|
The training provided by our Hearing Conservation training program meets OSHA all requirements. By providing your company with all the necessary material, your designated trainer will be able to deliver the required training quickly, easily, and consistently.
If you have any questions about safety training topics, or are ready to order your Hearing Conservation training program, give us a call at 1-888-840-9276.