|Price Inclusive of Tax | See Shipping Options in Cart | 30-Day Return Policy|
|Payment Methods Accepted:|
Our Heat Illness Prevention Training Kit is a convenient and cost-effective training solution, perfect for in-house safety coordinators. This “Train-the-trainer” style kit is flexible for individual training sessions via computer, group sessions in a classroom setting, or out on the jobsite.
- Software-based training program
- Instructor course materials
- Student course materials
- Program outline and instructions
- Quizzes and evaluations
- Training logs and sign-in forms
- Certificates and wallet cards
Why Choose DIY Training Kits?
|Meets OSHA safety training requirements & CDC guidelines|
|Train employees in just 1 hour|
|Train any number of employees as often as you need|
|All course materials are easily reproduced|
|Convenient and cost effective|
Workers performing operations in high air temperatures, near radiant heat sources, in high humidity, in direct physical contact with hot objects, or strenuous physical activities have a high potential for suffering from heat stress.
Whether it’s inside a factory or outdoors in construction, if conditions are hot, heat-related illnesses will occur.
OSHA employers to provide a safe work environment and training to protect employees on the hazards of heat illness. An employer’s lack of protections and training for workers exposed to heat can mean an OSHA citation or worse.
Complying with these regulations creates some serious concerns for companies; either invest the time and resources to research, develop, and deliver a heat illness prevention training program internally, or to hire a consultant to provide it for you.
There is however, another option that allows you to provide the training quickly and easily.
A Superior Solution
We here at Safety Services we have developed a “Do-It-Yourself” Heat Illness training program that is both simple to administer and fulfills all your OSHA requirements. This innovative kit features an Interactive Training Program, Student’s Handbook, Instructors Handbook, Student Tests, Training Logs, Certificates, Wallet Cards, heat illness prevention training videos and More.
Our Heat safety training kit is a simple three-step solution that protects your employees and keeps your company in compliance.
1. Classroom/online training – The first step of our training program gives you two training options
- A computer based training program that allows employees to navigate an electronic training program at their own pace, and then take an on-line test.
- Instructor presentations and printable student materials that your trainer can use to deliver group classroom training, or when computer isn’t feasible.
2. Field training – The second step of training is in the field. During this part of the training, your appointed trainer will conduct heat illness case studies with the students; explain the methods available to avoid heat illnesses, and demonstrate how to protect themselves in the workplace.
3. Evaluation – The third step to the training session is evaluation. Through this step, the trainer either evaluates the trainees understanding of the information and procedures, and then signs off on heat illness prevention certification, or retouches on topics that need more work.
Heat Illness Training Kit Contents
Our kit will allow your designated trainer to deliver the necessary training by giving them guidelines for presenting the material.
The information in this program covers the following topics:
|General Heat Illness protection information|
|Heat Illness prevention|
|And much more|
The material provided in our Heat stress prevention training program meets OSHA all requirements, and allows your trainer to deliver the required training quickly, easily, and consistently.
If you have any questions, or are ready to order your OSHA Heat Illness prevention training guide and program, give us a call at 1-888-461-5023.
How Our Program Can Help You
Workers in the construction, manufacturing and oil and gas sectors often find themselves exposed to extreme temperatures. Whether it’s from the equipment they use or the materials they handle, this puts them at risk of heat illness that can lead to serious consequences — including death.
This is why it is crucial for employers to provide their workforce with the training necessary to identify and mitigate these risks and help their co-workers do the same. Our offerings not only do this, but also make it easier to remain in compliance with any relevant industry standards under which your company may operate. The result is a safer workplace with fewer threats to health and safety as well as the bottom line.