Toolbox talks. Tailgate meetings. No matter what you call them — safety meetings can be an effective way to quickly incorporate safety into your day-to-day operation without interfering with production.
But how do you know what to cover in these trainings?
We’ve put together a package of the top 7 construction safety meetings including:
- Preventing Struck-By Injuries
- Fall Hazards in Construction
- Caught-In or Caught-Between Hazards
- Electrocution Hazards in Construction
- Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls
- PPE Requirements for Construction Sites
- Material Handling Safety
Each of these topics is highly relevant to the construction industry. They were chosen based on the number of accidents and injuries that occur each year at construction workplaces.