Hiring a Safety Consultant to Handle your ISNetworld® Account
- Date Posted
If you are looking for help with ISNetworld® compliance, a quick google search will yield the names of numerous companies offering downloadable safety programs and monitoring services to assist you. But how do you know if these companies are qualified to help you with both ISNetworld® and OSHA safety requirements? And how do you choose one among the many choices?
Here are some tips and red flags to look out for:
- Avoid ISNetworld® consultants who only provide cookie cutter, downloadable safety programs and no real safety advice. Although a cheap downloadable program may solve your ISNetworld® compliance problem in the short run, it is not enough. A professional safety consultant will provide customized safety plans that fit your company’s operations and will advise you on implementation so that the ultimate goal of a clean safety record for your company is achieved. If you are audited, the cheap downloadable plan that was never implemented will not be sufficient to keep your company in compliance, so it’s best to do it right the first time.
- Make sure you understand the scope of the services to be provided. There are many levels of ISNetworld® consulting available in the market place. Some companies just provide data maintenance and document processing services, which means that they simply take care of drafting downloadable safety programs and handing it back to you. Other like Safety Services Company will offer turn-key, full service safety management services for your company. Make sure you understand what you are getting when you sign on with your consultant, and that they are qualified to provide the level of support your company needs.
- Check your potential consultant’s references and reputation. Referrals from your industry peers are a great source of names of potential consultants, as well as local safety organizations, such as your local chapter of the American Association of Safety Engineers. If you are unsure, don’t hesitate to ask for client names and references at Safety Services Company we have more than +5000 happy clients, and we will gladly share one of their stories. Your ISNetworld® compliance grade directly impacts your company’s bottom line, so make sure the consultant you are hiring is competent.
- Remember that safety management is about more than just your ISNetworld® compliance. A good safety consultant can help you understand and comply with other requirements as well, improve your safety record, and maintain your company’s reputation on a quarterly and yearly basis, thus making you a safe company to do business with andfor Owner Clients to hire.
*Safety Services Company is an independently owned company, specializing in compliance with Third-Party Prequalification Providers such as ISNetworld®, PEC Premier®, PICS®, Complyworks® and CQN®. Safety Services Company is in no way sponsored or affiliated with ISNetworld®, PEC Premier®, or PICS Auditing®. ISN®, ISNetworld®, RAVS® , SSQ®, PQF® are registered trademarks of ISN Software Corporation®, PEC Premier®, and PICS Auditing®.
Other Articles You May Like
- Next Post: Summer Storms – Wet, Wild, and Dangerous
- Previous Post: Stand-Down for Safety